Thursday 19 May 2011

Watching TAR 18's past episodes...

This post is made to annoy you. Kidding. Just wanted to share that I've been watching the past episodes of TAR 18 lately and I was surprised by some stuff that I actually forgot or missed during the show. Just 20 minutes ago, I watched the third episode where Mel/Mike got eliminated in Japan. (Thanks AXN!)

And I thought Margie/Luke and Mel/Mike were the friendly to the racers from their season when they ditched the Reds. -_- It was just pure luck Jaime/Cara made it. But I have to say I was happy to see Mel/Mike back. I wasn't surprised they were the first ones out. They can be unbeatable at some certain circumstances. They even won a leg in their season. Well, that's all for today. Just stopped byt to disturb you. Now off you go! tata!
Jen doing the Roadblock

Globetrotters doing the Detour: Prayer of Purity
Goths doing the Detour: Frog of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment