Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Amazing Race Australia - Meet The Teams

Hello citizens of the Earth. i am stoked because of 2 things: 1) i am finally watching TAR Australia and 2) this is my first Blog Post! Yeehaw! So anyway, have you met the teams yet? if not, well here they are:

Alana and Mel - Reunited Sisters from SA

According to their bio, they're from Adelaide and have just recently reunited. Mel ran away from home when she was 15 and when they met, they decided to join the race, blah blah blah. i don't like this team very much. but who knows? things might happen and i might appreciate them. 

Tracy and Anne-Marie - Workmates

They have been friends for 12 years now when they met at their workplace. They also said to be jealous when the U.S. version came to Australia and were sad not to be in it. well here's your day lucky ladies! They strongly remind me of the Bowling Moms from the U.S. Version's Season 5. i don't know if they'll make it far but I'm rooting for them! suck it losers! 

Chris and Anastasia - Dating


They got the looks. They got the smile. But do they have my vote for my favorite? Well, no. i HATE dating teams! They always piss me off with their bickering. And they're the second Aussie team to resemble a U.S. team. 

Is it me, or do they look like Amanda and Kris from seasons 14 and 18? anyway, we all know how Amanda and Kris sucked during uturns so may those two lovebirds won't make it far. i don't like them anyway. sorry. 

Jeff and Luke- Father/Son
Finally! A parent-child team. The only reason I love parent-child teams is because no parent-child teams have won the U.S. version. Luke grew far from his dad due to his parent's divorce. Another reunited team?! I'm really beginning to get pissed by the casting. I'm rooting for this team and I hope they'll make it far!

Dave and Kelly - Married Bikers

                                (Nick and Vicki)
Married bikers? Ugh. The guy is too old! Plus, they said his temper's high and he isn't here to win. Hmmmm. I guess you should watch out for this team then. They remind me of Nick and Vicki from the U.S. version's season 17. And before I move on, does Kelly's hair remind you of someone? That's right, Avril!

Joey and Richard- Married Entrepreneurs

whoa. Hold on. Married?!!! I thought he was he father! Yeah, well. surprise. Blah, Blah. They don't want to know where the places are. In fact, they like to guess where they're headed to. Ugh. 

Matt and Tom- Farmers

Farmers? More like cowboys. Anyway, no team can replace the most famous U.S. team ever born- Jet and Cord. Their bio says they've never been out of Australia and never left the Outback. Pretty good choice of a game where you can travel for free! They might now have Jet and Cord's "Aww Sucks!" attitude but these guys seem to work for me. 

Mo and Mos- Friends
Friends. Both of Egyptian descent. Muslim. Yawn. I Have nothing much to say except for, "Do we need another Manas and Sahil!?"

Tyler and Nathan-Surfers
If there's some one you should look out for in the race, it's probably them. A surfing team is new for me and I'm really stoked to see how well they'll do. I don't hate them, but I don't like them either. We'll see when the race goes on.

Sam and Renae- Models
Aaaaah. My girls. i always root for all-female teams so there's no doubt i'm rooting for them too! They're pretty and tough-looking too! i'm betting they're the toughest among the girl teams around!

Ryot and Liberty- Brother and Sister

I wanna finish this crap now. So, there you go. The last team on the race. Brother and Sister, yeah,yeah. I don't really like this team, thank you very much.

So there you go! the 11 Aussie teams! Tell me who you and don't you like and we'll kick their butts their crap comes out. Kidding. Comment it out and rest in peace. 

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter which i like to call my "mini Blogger". Just click this crap, Follow and click the crappy Follow button! 





No comments:

Post a Comment